Monday, July 21, 2008

Just a quick one

It's been a while (ok way too long) since I last blogged but for some reason it's not in front of the line of things to do lately. I've been working 3 days a week for the past three weeks filling in for girls at the office who think it's summer and want to have a vacation with their families. It's been good for the money part--considering we're building the house and want to pay for things. It' been hard to leave my kids that much and it's almost been even harder on my lower back. This little girl (or 85% girl--just in case it's really a boy) is letting me know I'm getting older but I'm letting her know who's boss...most of the time. Anyway, the house is almost done. I think we'll be closing the first or second week of August, YEAH!! It will be a great anniversary present for us although it's not the cheapest gift we've ever bought for each other. I'll have to post pictures of my getting better all the time house soon!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I was getting worried about you so I'm glad you posted. Sorry about your back hurting. I hope your 85% girl will give you some relief soon. :)