Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sunday Drive

The Redwood Tree
Playing on the rocks
the boys crossing logs
Porter and Julia
We took our family on a Sunday drive up through Browse. Todd had to get out of the house and it's too hot to go for a walk {at least for us Calico's} so of course we took the new truck out and off the pavement. Todd took us somewhere I had never been and the kids are ready to go back. He took us down to the ranger station they have out there and the kids loved hiking around and playing by the little stream that flows there. We took a family picture by the big red wood someone planted down there. It makes me want to go see the real redwood forest...someday.

5 comments:

Cluffers said...

What??? New truck? Where have I been. oh yea I live in St. George and I dont hear from you anymore. Thats right now I remember. :) Looks like a great Sunday activity.

Angie said...

Looks like fun! Misti - your hair is so cute curly! I love it!

Doug Kaeli & Paisley said...

You have such good looking kids and I miss you tons!

The Johnson's said...

Fun! I want to go check out that tree.

Tiffani said...

Hey, we were there on 4th of July! It was so pretty but the bugs were hungry and were chewing on a few of us so we didn't stay long.