Monday, April 26, 2010

Calico Family Pictures

The Whole Calico-Hiatt Family

Our little {clan}

The Grandkids
Payton, Julia, Riley & Porter
{Julia is not amused}

Julia and Riley
(I love this picture!)

Thanks to Blair and Julie we had some family photo's taken. Thanks to Tav's skills we look somewhat presentable to sit on some desks at work...and of course on the wall of our house! Let's just say it's been a while since we've had a family photo taken. The last one we took with Todd's family was when I was prego with Porter. This was an overdue event.

4 comments:

Angie said...

They turned out great! I didn't realize how blonde Julia was.You look great Misti and I like your necklace!

Unknown said...

I love them. I think they turned out awesome. I need a cute family photo taken someday. Way cute!

Cluffers said...

Ok, So that last post was from me. For some reason it was under Dave's brother, Daniel. Sorry!

Bailey said...

you guys look sooooooooooo adorable together