Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday, Todd!


Today is Todd's b-day and it wouldn't be right to wish my sister's a happy one and not my own hubby! What a great husband and father he is. I think this picture of Payton watching his dad says a lot. My boys love their daddy and little Jul's is right there with them. He's such a hard worker and he can play pretty hard too. I just like that the boys are getting old enough to "play" with their dad now and can leave the girls to do their thing.
A few things I love about Todd:
He's always worthy to give any kind of blessing. I love knowing the priesthood is ready and willing to be used in our home
He's non-judgemental. That's one of my biggest weaknesses so we compliment each other!
He's always ready to get outside and "do something". He hates sitting in the house doing "nothing".
He's a hard worker. I love watching him build things. My favorite was watching him build our home.
He's better at cleaning the house than I am. (that can be a little frustrating because he cleans things I don't get to--making me feel guilty...but I'm learning to let him clean without hurting my feelings).
He's a great dad and husband. It took us a few years, and I guess we're still learning, but our communication is getting better, making our marriage better.
Happy Birthday Todd! I love you!