Friday, July 13, 2012

Porter's First Lost Tooth

It shouldn't take me so long to get updated, but for some reason it does. Porter lost his first tooth last month and it seems like it's taken me all day (or at least all afternoon with a few interruptions) to get a page for his book done. When I get so far behind on the kids pages it makes me not even want to get started again.


Porter's almost seven (at least he will be in September) so he's a little late for losing his first tooth. The worst part of it is that the baby tooth just next to it will probably never get loose--unless he bumps it really good. There is no permanent tooth underneath it. I guess we'll be looking at an implant down the road at some point. bummer. I know. It's fun to see him growing up though.
Todd's been gone on a fire for three days and I haven't heard from him since he left so this was a great way to pass the afternoon.

No comments: