Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sunday Preview

 Jess is over two months old and it's high time we did something about blessing this girl. We were going to do it at our family reunion last month, but Todd got called out on a fire a few days before the reunion. We're planning on blessing her this Sunday and this is what she'll be wearing... with a couple of changes.

 I didn't really have anything great to put on her head (and she only has fuzz on top) so I was going to borrow this from my neighbor, Jen.

But then I decided I could use her sister's creation and try and make my own. Don't look at it too closely. It's not perfect.


I didn't really like the look of this flower after scrutinizing it closer. I just looked too fake...if that's possible?


so I took it off and made this to take its place. It's a little larger than the one that goes on her head.


 
 Don't let Jess fool you. She totally loves the headband and can't wait for her special day!

3 comments:

Doug Kaeli & Paisley said...

How cute is she. I love her dress. It is beautiful. So exciting.

Kendra said...

She is so cute. And I love how I can "hear" you say what you write.

Cluffers said...

I love the change of flower on the dress, looks much better! You are pro on bow making. Way to go! Great blessing also!