Thursday, November 26, 2009

So Much to Be Thankful For


There's no way I could post all I'm grateful for so here's today's thankful list:

Teeth to eat our dinner today...

Payton lost his first tooth last week!

Eyes to see all the world has to offer....

Payton's been taking pictures of himself lately. He must get it from his Uncle Tav. This is one of his greatest.

Family to share all life's jouney's with...


I love these kiddo's!

Modern appliances (what a time saver--to do dishes and laundry at the same time!!)...

--No picture required--


Ears to hear all the noises (good and bad)...

Todd's been using these ear plugs lately around the house.

Sister's (I really hope Julia gets to have one too...of course not for a little while!)...

Tonight us girl's are pulling an all nighter doing scrapbooking/making videos/hanging out and then we're going to pull a crazy stunt like going to the BLACK FRIDAY sales. Stupid, I know!

Of course this isn't all but it's a good start for the day. Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

remeber this from girls night (and be grateful I reminded you). Trudi's retarded impression of sid the sloth.

Morgie said...

pretty cool

Cluffers said...

A girls night would not be right without sid the sloth I agree Tiff. It was so much fun! Lets do it again some time!