Thursday, July 23, 2009

Birthday's Birthday's Birthday's!!

The past couple weeks we've been involved with Birthday's and Parties! We got to celebrate Emmie's second Birthday on the 14th. She had a cowgirl themed party and they brought the pony, "Trigger" from Fredonia for the occasion. Kandice did a cute cake and had some fun games for the kids to play. This is a picture of the cake because I didn't get it on the scrapbook page.
Then last night we got to celebrate Riley's first birthday. Tara and Jordan went all out and had such a fun party for her. They fed us and let us swim at the pool. It was a great way to cool off and celebrate a first birthday! When I watch Riley and how smart she is I look at Julia and think "I'm just not ready for her to do that." She's my baby. I don't want her growing up too fast. I love living close to family so the kids get to play with their cousins. We had a great time and we're looking forward to the 24th coming up. We're going to Enterprise where they have some of the most fun activities planned for Pioneer Day. I knew I'd be taking pictures so I needed to blog about these so it's not an overwhelming blog.

4 comments:

Angie said...

I am just loving all your digital scrapbook pages! Thanks for the tips. The cake Kandice made is darling!

Morgie said...

that cake doesn't even look like a cake at first!!! it looks like 2 hats stacked on top of each other!!! ha ha ha!~!!

Cluffers said...

Did you make those pages on that program? Super cute!

Tiffani said...

Ya, could you come and give me lessons on how to do some digital scrapbook pages. Yours turned out way cute, I love 'em!